Time to institute a new weekly thing for my blog so that I post a little more consistently on the weekends… FIVE THING FRIDAY! I stole the idea from Cely at Running Off the Reese’s, but because I am lazy and not quite as clever as her, I changed it to five things. You know, because five starts with the same letter as Friday…
1. I am currently obsessed with kitchen appliances. I bought a Hamilton Beach hand mixer last month because it was on sale on Amazon for $18 and I thought that I would make some fun things like muffins and desserts. Haven’t used it yet. Now, I want a Cuisinart 3-cup food processor for the sole purpose of being able to make wontons like my grandmother used to.
2. I wish I had the ability to draw well so that I could draw things like this:
3. I hate toilets that flush automatically. Is 5 seconds really too long for me to sit down and do my business? I do not need five flushes in a row to get the message. I get it.
4. This week, I replaced my Blackberry for an iPhone. Now I will no longer have to charge my phone twice a day, remove the battery 4x a day, or wait 10 minutes for a webpage to load.
5. Doors should have some kind of opening warning system. I almost get killed on a daily basis at work by people entering the bathroom with gusto. (Really gotta go, I guess.) I push slowly and slightly juuust incase there’s someone on the other side, but I suppose that’s too much effort. Solution? Alarm, or maybe just a frosted glass window but I’m sure that’s probably against the law.