As I said in my previous post, this week I was hit with the stomach bug and have had to stick to a bland diet. I can start introducing some more food back into my diet. For lunch I went a little crazy and ordered some chicken noodle soup. No backlash so far and it’s been 2 1/2 hours, so I think I may be on the mend!
Eating only toast, rice cakes, and saltines has given me crazy, ridiculous cravings, so here a list of 5 things I really wish I could eat right now.
- Donut – I have wanted one of these since Tuesday night, and I don’t even like donuts.
- Hamburger – This craving started Wednesday morning after watching some food related shows while working from home.
- French fries – This started Wednesday also, after the hamburger craving. McDonald’s fries only, please.
- Cheese – I want to eat an entire block of cheese. I don’t care what kind, except for stinky cheese.
- Bacon – This isn’t really an unusual craving but I haven’t wanted it for awhile. Now my normal craving for bacon has multiplied exponentially and I want to eat 2 lbs of it.
I just realized that number 2 – 5 would go together amazingly, so maybe I will have a bacon cheeseburger with a side of fries and a donut for dessert some day soon!!