Day 6 of Juneathon consisted of a kettlebell workout and a plank.
Normally for my strength training I do Jillian Michael’s Shred It With Weights workout. However, sometimes I don’t have the time or the energy, but I do need to fit in a workout. That’s when I turn to the kettlebell workout that I first started with: Women’s Health “Total Body Toning” workout.This workout consisted of two sets of the following reps:
- 15 Around-the-Body passes, each direction (30 each rep)
- 15 Bent Rows, each arm (30 each rep)
- 15 Dead Lifts
- 15 Figure-Eights, each direction (30 each rep)
- 10 Half Get-ups, each arm (20 each rep)
- 20 Kettlebell Swings
- 15 Front Squats
- 15 Windmills, each arm (30 each rep)
- 10 Weight Crunches
After that I did a plank for the plank-a-day challenge. Today’s time was only 1:02, but I don’t really care. My arms are tired.