We all know the power that music can have on our motivation. It can help us start a workout, keep us going, and push us through the finish. Music is a powerful tool is more than one way.
I love reading blog posts that contain sample running playlists. Chances are I probably won’t download the exact suggested song, but tools like Pandora and Spotify do a great job of suggesting artists similar to the one you just listened to.
So now it’s my turn to pay it forward. I just created a new playlist consisting of ten songs for a 30 minute run. Hope you enjoy (and rock out) them as much as I do!
- Gotye – In Your Light
- Karmin – I Told You So
- The Black Keys – Gold on the Ceiling
- Eric Hutchinson – The Basement
- Far East Movement – She Owns the Night
- The Pussycat Dolls – When I Grow Up
- Bruno Mars – Runaway Baby
- Wiz Khalifa – Black and Yellow
- Mark Ronson ft. Amy Winehouse – Valerie
- Foster the People – Don’t Stop
Yes, this is probably the most random song list in the world but variety is the spice of life, isn’t it?