As of a week and a half ago, I put my get fit plan into action. I signed up for the Weight Watchers monthly pass, which means I’m using both online tools and meetings to help me get to where I want to be. I’m going to try (keyword: TRY) to write a brief post every week as part of my progress to hold myself accountable and reflect on things that went right and how I could have done a bit better. I’m a bit nervous to put this all out there, but that’s part of the process right?
Soooooo, here goes nothing…
Starting Weight: 136.8 pounds
Current Weight: 137.2 pounds
Current Week Loss: +0.4 pounds
Total Weight Loss: +0.4 pounds
Things That Went Well
- Tracking: Tracked everything I ate all week.
- Getting active: Walked or exercised 4 of 7 days last week.
- Balance: Had a serving of fruit or veggies with every meal.
Things I Could Have Done Better
- Shouldn’t have eaten half that large pizza the day before weigh in…… Oops
- Be more mindful of my eating on the weekends
- Add strength training twice a week to start getting my strength back
I probably didn’t start off on the right foot with a gain. Indulging the day before weigh in was definitely my down fall. Weekends are always hard for me, so that’s something I need to focus on for sure. Even though I did have one bad day, I’m not letting it get me down. It feels good to be on my way to getting back on track with my old healthy habits.