Last week was a good week. I definitely had my fair share of cravings and ups/down throughout the week, but in general I did okay. Obviously there are some areas of improvement that I could work on, but I think I’m on the right track.
Starting Weight: 136.8 pounds
Current Weight: 135.2 pounds
Current Week Loss: -0.4 pounds
Total Weight Loss: -1.6 pounds
Things That Went Well
- Tracking: I tracked everything I ate all week, even if it was just one pita chip.
- Balance: I ate a serving of fruit or veggies with almost every meal.
- Thinking before eating: I stayed mindful of what I was eating by asking myself, “Is it going to be worth it to eat ____? How am I going to feel after?”
- Hydration: I drank at least 60 oz of water every day.
Things I Could Have Done Better
- Staying active: I didn’t exercise at all this week. The peanut’s been a little sick, and I used that as an excuse. There’s no reason I can’t do a 30 minute workout video when she’s napping. I’ll focus on moving more this week, even if its just weights for 15 minutes.
My goal is to lose about 0.5 pound a week. Since I’m nursing, I don’t want to lose too much weight too quickly because I don’t want my milk supply to be affected. That means I’ll eat my full allowance of DPs every day — No complaints here. It seems like I’m hungry every hour or two, so that shouldn’t be an issue.
It also looks like my measurements (waist, arms, thighs, bust, hips) also went down 5 inches total in the past month. I’m not sure how accurate the beginning numbers were because I was using a piece of string and a ruler (ghetto) for my initial measurements since my measuring tape was nowhere to be found. We finally found it after Rich did some digging (i.e. opened the junk drawer and found it lying under something) and used for my current stats. I’ll be measuring myself every month to see how my body is changing.