Guys. I got my Christmas miracle – I actually lost weight over Christmas! Albeit, it was only a teeny tiny bit, but it’s still in the right direction.
Starting Weight: 136.8 pounds
Current Weight: 130.6 pounds
Current Week Loss/Gain: -0.2 pounds (week 5) and -0.2 pounds (week 6)
Total Weight Loss: -6.2 pounds
Things That Went Well
- Tracking: I tracked almost everything I ate. I will admit that things were super busy during the holidays, so I wasn’t as diligent with my tracking as I should have been.
- Balance: I ate a serving of fruit or veggies with most meals. I did my best to balance a high point meal with a lower point meal each day.
Things I Could Have Done Better
- Staying active: Exercising has been my biggest challenge this winter! I still just don’t have the motivation to work out. I just want to cuddle with the bebe while I have the time with her, and any other free time is spent either getting things done around the house or getting some time to just sit back and relax!
- Hydration: Again, I’ve been forgetting to drink water consistently while out and about.
- Being mindful: ‘Tis the season of good eats! I wasn’t as good with my food choices as I have been but I also wasn’t as bad as I have been in the past.
Now that it’s officially a new year (umm.. what?) and the holiday season is over, it’s time to get my rear in gear. I’m also returning back to a normal work schedule, so the next month or two will be a time of adjustment for me, my family, and our eating and exercising habits!