I love making this guacamole. It’s so easy (only 3 or 4 ingredients) and unbelievably quick! I don’t have much more to say about this recipe except that it’s not much of a recipe at all.
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 2 tbsp medium/hot salsa
- 2 cloves of garlic, pressed or finely diced
- Salt, to taste
- In a small bowl, mash the avocados using a potato masher or the back end of a fork until relatively smooth. [It’s okay to have some chunks in there.]
- Add the salsa, garlic, and salt and mix well.
- Transfer to a small serving bowl and serve with your favorite tortilla chips!
√ A small tip — If your guacamole is going to be sitting out for a little while and you don’t want it to turn brown, squirt a little bit of fresh lemon juice into your guac and cover it using saran wrap. The wrap has to be flush against the surface of the guacamole in order to seal it. Avocados, and most fruits and veggies, change color when they’re exposed to air due to oxidization. Sealing it with the saran wrap will help prevent the air from getting to it.
WeightWatchers® PointsPlus™: 4 per serving
*All nutritional info is estimated using SparkRecipes.com. Actuals may differ based upon product brand.